Last Updated on April 22, 2023 by Emmanuel
Many like The Kawasaki ZX-6R sportbike model due to the advanced technology the designer has used and its powerful high-end components, including a powerful engine.
However, others wonder if the Kawasaki ZX-6R is worth its price tag, which makes us provide helpful information about this motorcycle’s components.
Table of Contents
Kawasaki ZX-6R features.
1) Assist and slipper clutch: This system drives the clutch hub and operating plate cams to compress the clutch plates.
It also reduces the total clutch load and creates a lighter clutch lever feel when operating the clutch.
2) Dual throttle valves: Kawasaki has designed the technology to tame engine response when the rider suddenly opens the throttle.
In addition, this technology regulates the motorcycle’s intake to increase its performance and linear response.
3) Economic riding indicator: This system shows the rider the riding conditions in which the Kawasaki ZX6R consumes less fuel.
The different riding conditions it monitors are engine speed, motorcycle speed, the position of the throttle, and others.
4) Traction control system: It enhances riding performance, giving the rider more confidence and peace of mind when negotiating slippery surfaces.
It also offers other benefits, including multiple levers to choose from, facilitating acceleration in the corners, and more.
5) Power mode: This feature enables the motorcyclist to select suitable methods for riding preferences and conditions.
You can alternate low, medium, and high modes depending on the allowed maximum power limit and throttle, but always stay safe.
6) Quick shifter system: This system enables clutchless upshifts when the throttle is fully open to help you maximize your acceleration on the track.
It also automatically controls engine speed if your Kawasaki motorcycle offers downshift modes.
You can also check why motorcycle jackets are so expensive.
This motorcycle’s powerful motor has a 12.9:1 compression ratio, 6-speed, return shift transmission, a sealed chain drive, etc.
Its other essential components are a DFI fuel system and electronic system to help you ride efficiently while staying safe, etc.
- Front suspension 41mm inverted wheel travel, stepless compression, and adjustable rebound damping.
- Rear suspension with gas-charged shock, stepless compression damping adjustable in 25 ways, etc.
- 120/70 ZR17 front tire and 180/55 ZR17 rear tire.
- 310mm petal discs, dual front brakes
- 220mm petal discs rear brakes with single-piston caliper.
Other crucial details.
This Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd motorcycle’s essential details are an aluminum perimeter frame, 79.7 in overall length, 28.0 in width, and 43.3 in height.
This motorcycle also is 5.1 in ground clearance, 32.7 in seat height, and weighs 425.6 lb.
The motorcycle also has a 4.5 gal fuel capacity and different color options to ease your choice.
Kawasaki ZX-6R pros and cons.
1) Powerful motorcycle: This motorcycle has many other components that empower it to reach speeds over 150 mph while being economical in fuel.
2) Excellent handling: Kawasaki ZX-6R is also easy to handle if the rider has prior experience driving such two wheels vehicles.
3) It is worth investing in your money if you want a powerful motorcycle with excellent handling.
Many riders can’t afford Kawasaki ZX-6R because it is expensive, but individuals’ financial means also differ.
Is the Kawasaki ZX-6R reliable?
This motorcycle is reliable because it has a powerful engine suitable for road and track riding and comes with other components you need to perform well.
The manufacturer has also featured it with other extras components to make it more appealing for enjoyable and the best riding experience.
However, be careful and wear the most effective protective gear when riding a motorcycle because it is risky.
Which is better, ZX-6R or Ninja 1000SX?
It depends on the rider because the Kawasaki ZX-6R and the Ninja 1000 are great motorcycles with slight differences.
Ninja 1000SX is more expensive than the Ninja 1000 as it costs $12,899 (a $2,400 difference).
However, Ninja 1000SX has a more powerful engine and many other high-end components making the price worth it,
How long will a Ninja ZX-6R last?
Your Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R, or the brand’s other motorcycle, can run up to 200,000 miles flawlessly.
Ensure yours is in good condition by maintaining it regularly to prolong its life span.
Is Kawasaki better than Yamaha?
It is challenging to say that one model is better is not easy because both brands are among the best Japanese-made.
They design high-quality motorcycles that provide an enjoyable riding experience, but some say Kawasaki is costly.
To make the best choice, compare the features integrated into each product, the performance, price tags, etc.
We recommend Kawasaki ZX-6R to anyone looking for a powerful machine because Heavy Industries Ltd makes top-rated motorcycles, accessories, parts, and other products.
This motorcycle offers superior performance to other models and excellent fuel economy and handling capabilities.
So is Kawasaki ZX-6R worth its price tag? The last choice is yours as we did our part to give the essential information about it.
Consider also learning affiliate marketing to change your financial situation in a few years.